Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blogging

After much deliberation I have decided to create my very first blog. I registered with Google blogger ... well tried to register and was reminded that I had already registered at some time in the past .... clearly another fumbling attempt I had made previously but had fallen short of the objective. However I sent off a request for a password reminder and once received, embarked on setting up the blog. It wasn't so difficult after all particularly as there is a short video explaining step-by-step how to begin. Now begins 'route 23' ... well almost, the URL had had already been used so I have ended up with Tah! Dah! ..... http://marian-route23.blogspot.com/

Wonder what I'll be able to make of this 'thing'?

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Marian. It's always a little scary when you first post. Read lots of blogs and start to comment on other's blogs and it gets a little easier. I'm only a couple of weeks ahead of you, so still learning

    ReplyDelete